Monday, October 11, 2010

Half way around the world

The boarding process at Seatac was uneventful, the flight to Seoul was long but smooth, I was able to get 4 or 5 hours of sleep which was nice, and the food was decent.  Somebody sat in my seat so I just traded him, and ended up getting an aisle seat with nobody next to me.  Plane was a Boeing 777-200, narrow seats, video games on the little screens in the seat backs.

70 minutes until I board for Bangkok.  Met some other travelers, a brother sister pair from New York who are also going to Bangkok, so if my CS host doesn't show to meet me at the airport, I will likely take a taxi in with them and find a guest house to stay at for a few dollars.

Need to get an adapter for my plugs, but don't know which they'll have in Thailand and Vietnam so I have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment